Monday, March 4, 2013

One whole year.

It happened.

My little precious baby angel (I gush) turned ONE. It's been ONE year of giggles and early morning cuddle sessions...ONE year of head-to-toe kisses...ONE year of the most love and pride I have ever felt  in my life. Wow. I still can't even handle it.

It'd hard to believe that the brand new baby in this picture is now almost a toddler. Mind blown.


We celebrated my all-too-grown-up's birthday this weekend at his grandparent's house. Of course, we had a Mickey Mouse theme and it turned out great. He has quite the fan club & was blessed with a ton of sweet gifts that I'm still trying to find room for.









No matter how flabbergasted I am that babies don't stay babies forever, especially mine. Cayn's party turned out to be a success and we were so grateful to all of our friends and family who came and celebrated with us. 

& now that I don't have a birthday party to plan I'm not real sure what I will do with my extra time. Maybe NOW I can actually lose that weight I've been talking about for so long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment